Friday, July 18, 2008

I have been tagged

Tagged! Another fun round of tag is making its way through the blogging world! I've been tagged by my friend, cathy. The rules are that I have to share 6 random things about me and then tag 6 others....

First, for my randomness...

1.) I met my husband while working at a residential treatment facility for "Troubled Youth" and no, he was not a resident. We actually had the boys from our cottage act as ushers at our wedding. I did not have to restrain anybody in my wedding dress , if you were wondering.

2.) My first major in college was actually pre-med. (How do you write this? Nothing looks right) I wanted to a psychiatrist until I realized I would be in school until I was 87 years old.

3.) I had all three of my kids without the use of drugs. I now realize birthing them I can handle without drugs, but raising teenagers might require drugs. (just kidding)

4.) I was the youth coordinator at the Goshen YWCA for 6 years. It was the best job to have while raising small children. I spent every Spring Saturday lining fields for t-ball games for 6 long years.

5.) I coached middle school golf for several years...and enjoyed working with that age group.

6.) I LOVE pulling my student's loose teeth. Kids will come back to my room even after they have moved on to 2nd or 3rd grade for me to pull a loose tooth.




All of the people I would normally tag have already been tagged. Sorry.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I about gagged when I read the comment about pulling teeth. I can't stand even seeing them wiggle it. It truly grosses me out!

Sarah Amick said...

I too am completely grossed out about the teeth! Wow! I can handle a nose bleed like a pro but never the teeth.
Also, love the previous post about letting your voice be heard.
You go girl!